Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (28/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set up for a frat second half now this. I thought we did really well that half, Grealish should’ve scored that last one, but Haaland should’ve put one of his away too. Did Leeds have a shot? Can’t really remember one. We had loads of decent chances.
They smahed one about forty yards over the bar from outside the box.

Rarely comment in the match thread and I don't dislike grealish nor is he playing well today.

But grealish shouldn't be uttered in the same sentence as sterling. Sterling had a huge role in several titles and racked up tonnes of assists and goals. Grealish no where near the player for us.
Raz still got shit on here and still does

Well, thank feck for that.....did you see Mahrez's pathetic effort though, almost like a pass back to the GK which luckily he spilled. Played some okay stuff there but our finishing was awful, haven't seen us miss so many good chances in the one half of a game for quite some time.
Need to kick on 2nd half and wrap this up.

I am going to stick my neck out here - Jack will score in the second half.

The best way for Pep to deal with a mis-firing forward is to keep giving him chances until he does score. It used to work with Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.