Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (28/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thank feck for that.....did you see Mahrez's pathetic effort though, almost like a pass back to the GK which luckily he spilled. Played some okay stuff there but our finishing was awful, haven't seen us miss so many good chances in the one half of a game for quite some time.
Need to kick on 2nd half and wrap this up.
Really? It was like this for two years until Haaland came.

Totally disagree. She's one of the rare women pros who I think actually brings some insight into the men's game
She does, and she’s quite photogenic too, which never does any harm, but tbf she has made a few poor comments on this evening’s coverage. That said, no worse than 90% of male pundits do, but she is up against Nedum this evening.

We dominated play, and got the deserved lead. Kevin and Lewis have been superb. Really impressed by the youngster. Playing like someone with many years of experience. Stones has also been very decent. We’re just lacking quality from our wide forwards. Mahrez anonymous yet again. Grealish been more involved, but has squandered a few opportunities. No idea how Mahrez is keeping his place.
You're right but I think Pep thinks Mahrez can always get a goal out of nothing and should keep their right back busy. Lewis is doing an excellent job linking up and carrying the ball up field. So pleased for him.

On the goal both Rodri and Grealish were same distance from Leeds goal.

However, Rodri sprinted to get in the box and got the goal, Grealish was

still maybe 20 yards back
Couple this with Shearer’s comments on some of the chances he missed, he kept excusing him saying “he didn’t expect it”. That’s his problem, he doesn’t expect or anticipate much. He just reacts rather than thinking ahead. Grealish and thinking though, I know I’m asking for a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.