Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (28/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish really is having one of those games. I'm irrationally angry about him robbing Rico of an assist.

Nine times out of ten we'd be battering them right now.

I’ve been quite critical of him overall but I have no problem with him getting big chances and missing, as long as he’s getting into positions to get the chances.

He probably just needs 1 or 2 to go in and he’ll be chipping in regularly.

It’s when players aren’t getting in the box or working to get on the end of chances I get annoyed.

We dominated play, and got the deserved lead. Kevin and Lewis have been superb. Really impressed by the youngster. Playing like someone with many years of experience. Stones has also been very decent. We’re just lacking quality from our wide forwards. Mahrez anonymous yet again. Grealish been more involved, but has squandered a few opportunities. No idea how Mahrez is keeping his place.

Set up for a frat second half now this. I thought we did really well that half, Grealish should’ve scored that last one, but Haaland should’ve put one of his away too. Did Leeds have a shot? Can’t really remember one. We had loads of decent chances.

No excuses not to take Grealish off at half time, send a message!

Still pissed off we signed him for all that money, I just don’t see a player worth of a starting place in this squad
I really want him to succeed but my days he’s hapless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.