Match Thread | Leeds vs Man City (28/12/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Grealish arrived with the Mentality "I have made it".I am in the Big time,high profile Club.

Took his Eye of the Ball metaphorically speaking.

Now he is finding it difficult to get back to where he should be performance wise.

Had a sabbatical of a first season,now the Jury is out,and he is struggling to rekindle form and prove he still has what we need.

I see us cutting our losses with him if he dosent improve drastically consistently.
He's not elite mentality. You can tell from his party life style.

Amazing how comfortable he has been in midfield, he has been passed to in some pretty rough positions (which I guess shows the faith the others have in him) where I've thought "uh oh", yet he's took a touch and a nice turn to get some space, or played really quick passes round the corner.

Only once I saw him lose it, then he immediately slid in and won it back and got us on the attack again.

Really impressive.
The measure of someone is how they respond to their mistakes, and he has always impressed me with his reactions.

He has a distinct ‘Vinny’ mentality about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.