Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (11/09/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Leicester player around the box so it makes it tough to get a clean strike on target without it being blocked. A punt upfield and Vardy running on to it after we lose possession is always a likely option for them. We've had clear chances, just put the next one away. I imagine Mahrez will come on after about 60 minutes if we haven't scored. I hope he brings Kev or Phil on.

Have to avoid MOTD again now the prodigal twat has scored against a poor Newcastle, it'll be made out to have been awesome regardless of how he scored, better than any goal in the history of football, ever.

I only ever watch City’s highlights if we win on MoTD anyway. The whole programme is dull as fuck these days.

Have to avoid MOTD again now the prodigal twat has scored against a poor Newcastle, it'll be made out to have been awesome regardless of how he scored, better than any goal in the history of football, ever.
For the English sports media, from this day forward 9-11 will forever be synonymous with a Ronaldo tap in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.