Match Thread | Leicester vs Man City (25/10/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that Leicester have no interest in engaging in a game of football I think we are actually playing well. We are moving the ball around and prodding and probing for space. I think we will find a way to score. Contrary to popular opinion I think Grealish is having a good game so far. I do wish he’d run with the ball more though.
How do you make out he's having a good game?
Just curious.

Alvarez looks a lot like Ferran Torres to me, might back some nice finishes but spending the majority of his time lost and not able to get into games.

They’ve worked hard and defended well. Difficult against the 5-4-1.
But there’s also a lack of ideas from us - not helped by poor decision making in those rare moments when we do work a little bit of space.
Have to get Foden on, surely, for a bit of proper width on one side. We have got in down the sides a few times, but it ends with Grealish or Bernardo crossing with their wrong foot, which isn’t going to worry anyone.

All those on here bemoaning our 'poor' performance first half, have a word with yourselves.

Leicester are defending well.
It’s not a poor performance but against such a tight defence we need to move the ball quicker or they are just going to keep soaking up the pressure and limiting our chances. Important to be patient but we have a few gears we will hopefully go up in the 2nd half.

Played ok but we are completely toothless. Played all season with a guy up top that’s like a man playing in an u12s game. Today it’s like having an u12 up front against men.

Gundogan (invisible) needs to come off, get Bernie in the middle and Foden out wide. Our wide men are an absolute waste of time if Foden isn’t one of them. Don’t beat full backs, don’t create anything, don’t score goals.

Going behind in this game would be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.