Match Thread | Leicester vs Manchester City (29/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester fans just being cunts with that constant booing and pressuring of the ref. Kolarov looks shaky and will do so against Mahrez. Sagna (bar the first minute or two) and Sterling top class. They arn't letting us play our game in the final third (holding onto the ball for that pass) but that said we are the better team by far. Inler going down too easily.

Ah thx for that. I'd settle for playing out from defense, don't you brits have a single word for that though? We use a single word in dutch which would translate roughly to "outdefending".

If there is I haven't heard it!

Keep trying "outdefending" it may catch on. What's the Dutch word?

Story of every away game right there.
We know they could piss all over every single Leicester player if they wanted to. Aguero you could understand because he's not quite fit but Kevin could own them in one move.

It's frustrating

This Leicester team is nothing special -all huff and puff...very similar to the Aston villa team that was a fixture in the top3 for most of the season us few years back under oneil with agbonlahor and young doing what vardy and mahrez are doing. They will run out of steam and fall off. Nothing special, even if they beat us today...

Win or loose I'll stand by what I'm about to say, in that Leicster are so one dimensional I'm struggling to understand how they are where they are. It literally is sit deep, and play counter attacking football using Vardy and Mahrez pace. No plan B.

These are dog shite and very much for the taking.
I guess when plan A works well, and with two shit hot players in form, they don't need a plan b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.