Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (01/03/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Fernando, our commentators said he was coming on to replace Silva when it was 1-1. That was just before they scored and then Pellegrini brought on Bony instead.

Sorry but this is the manager's fault once again. I'd have no problem defending him if it wasn't, but this is purely a tactical mistake.

Should have field midfield once again, and again he goes with the risk 4-4-2 that doesn't work against teams playing a midfield game.

Absolute fucking shambles.

Somebody shoukd teach them about ball retention, for a team of our quality, we give the ball away so cheaply. It's fucking frustrating as fuck, I'm having serious doubts about Peller's now. We've been able to see certain problems within the team for months now, so how hasn't he, and if he has, doesn't seem much has been done to address it. I think this could be the final nail in his coffin.

Too many midfielders who don't offer anything to the team when they don't have the ball. You might just be able to carry one player, but Nasri, Yaya and two strikers means you only have Fernandinho and Silva doing anything.

malg said:
Fucking hell lads, some of the stuff about the manager is slightly over the top.
It's not just this game though is it?
Playing the same way over and over again, same mistakes are costing us and he seems to be doing nothing to change things.

Blue_Rossy said:
Funny thing is, Liverpool raise there game against us lol. If they did this every week they would win league. Never thought I'd see day when the mighty Liverpool raise the game against little old city lol. Shows how much giddypool have fallen.

They have won 23/27 points, soon to become 26/30. That is seriously good form. We should have taken them a lot more seriously than we have and set up a side accordingly. The line up was never going to work here.

Pellegrini is finished here. It's over for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.