Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (03/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, if that was ZInchenko or Cancelo, they would be already on the plane by majority of this board to some godforsaken Seria A club. He's been awful, what was that dipper's game when Pep played Gundo on the right and he bombed. This was sub-that performance. I know we are short in that department and Kev can produce one piece of magic, but like PSG game, we are snatching here defeat from the jaws of victory. We are almost playing with 10 men, everything he's done was abysmal. I am tring to be positive, but fuck it, we need to be at least one or even two nil up.
Kev is allowed a bit of slack. Don’t write him off prematurely;)

I think the Ankle that needs surgery is inhibiting his play.

The end of this season i expect he will get it seen to.
well if that the case, get the op done, he is not contributing at this time , a shadow of himself

Whoever gets picked to play false 9 for us is being badly hung out to dry. They almost never get a chance to do anything except keep the centre-backs busy. And Pep knows this. He's basically sacrificing a battle to win the war.
what you say is true . but once that ball goes wide they need to get in the box and attack the space where the cross is going and get the goal

Superb half by us. You have to laugh with some of the refereeing - Jack plays for Villa gets every foul- for us it needs to be GBH - come on boys put this to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.