Match Thread | Liverpool vs Man City (03/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.
We’d just be missing 2 of the attacking midfielders that are presently bossing the game for us.
The dippers would be all over us and you want that?

I have just had the same conversation, we look absolutely awesome in possession all over the pitch and appear to be just lacking that clinical frontman, the trade off would be that we would need to lose one of the midfielders who are making us so dominant.

Pep needs to find the answer to the problem but we are such a good team to watch.

Bit of a nervy start to the game, but City have settled well and been utterly dominant since. Didn't get the goal that the performance so far has merited though, which could prove costly. Liverpool will surely improve in the second half.

Pulling them to pieces here. Just got to hope we get the regards the performance has merited so far. Grealish and KDB need a rocket but its very promising indeed.

I think we’ve been excellent in the first half. Cancelo, Bernardo, Dias, Laporte and Foden have been great. KDB strangely out of sorts. If he had been playing his normal game we‘d be at least two up by now.

That pass by Eddie was outrageous!
It's not strangely out of sorts, I can't remember the last good game he had.

Absolutely dominated them and should be at least 2 up which is a worry . Kev needs to cone off as he looks tired . Get torres on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.