Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're talking bollocks. Grealish has created two of our openings by 'holding on to the ball' and then slipping a pass through.
He has created one (a really good one though), but we had 3-4 counterattacks where a good dribbler gets you a 1v1 situation and 2-3 shots that we better not comment on...

Kovacic and Gvardiol guilty of being caught on the ball often.

Missing Gundogan in the middle.

What the Fuck was that?

So we don't have anyone with the courage of ability to put any sort of ball in with a left foot?

All the play down the left until the final ball needed and nothing!

As for today officials, foul throws my arse. That Bernardo one was fucking embarrassing, nothing wrong with it.

And the corner not given just before it.

I've given Kovacic the benefit of the doubt until now but he was absolute fucking garbage that half!

It’s not great though is it. This is Luton we are playing. It’s way too slow and predictable. Kovacic offers nothing and Walker has been shit this season. The forwards need to ply with more speed. Like Grealish when he has the chance to shoot, he takes a touch and the chance is lost.
Walker is good when he just concentrates on his job. At the moment he believes he's some talisman that has to lift the team. Just leads to him making mistakes.

I think we played well. The goal is hugely against the run of play, before that they'd had two touches in the box and one shot from outside it. I couldn't say that for the games against Chelsea, Spurs and Villa where we always looked like conceding.

And we had more than enough chances to score.

But hey... it never rains but it pours... Think Pep will tell them more of the same and not let it rattle us. We just need to be more clinical.

People here are basically: win good, lose bad. We have played fantastically well, moving the ball with high quality having a lot of openings.

Really unlucky to be losing, but we are playing extremely well.
This thread is fucking embarrassing. We should be 2 or 3 ahead, yet from reading this we’re getting pasted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.