Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had the chances. We all knew they would get one and score. I think there's a confidence issue in the team at the morning, Gundo and Mahrez didn't let any situation phase them. Rodri and Bernardo are doing OK, I thought Phil has a good half. We are making sloppy mistakes that are killing us at the moment. Our luck is terrible as well.

Remember how we had that massive “war chest” of money to spend? Treble winning window? Turned into a defender and two fodder midfielders who do not move the needle. This is ultimately on Txiki and his failure to bring in quality attacking midfielders.

That the most ridiculous comment iv read here in a while.. 100% this falls on the players.. how many chances do we get in a game?? Is that pep’s and the boards fault they we miss sitters?? Give me a break. The players don’t seem interested most of the time.

What sitters have we missed over the last game and a half?

We’ve replaced Gundo, arguably our second most creative outlet after KDB, with a guy who doesn’t score or assist. Kovacic is good under pressure and driving the ball forward but offers fuck all else.

Grealish has never scored ten goals in the league in any season in professional football. Yet he’s somehow supposed to replace the output of Raheem Sterling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.