Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. That explains a lot. We are all pissed off about this, but true fans will dig in and get behind the team. All this vitriol from so called fans is ridiculous.
So we should just blindly follow and not comment on the rubbish being served up?
I want us to win, I'll be delighted if we do win, but we're playing shit at the moment and being positive online will do fuck all to assist the team.

Can’t deny it was poor defending and goal keeping but it was never a foul throw and we are reffed to completely different standards to our opponents every single match
I know I watch us play more than any other team, but I've literally only ever seen us given a foul throw. It's never enforced against anyone else as far as I can tell.

I still think we'll win. Our luck isnt in either, but we are also guilty of just not getting in enough scoring opportunities either. I cant see an answer from the bench, so hopefully Pep has spotted some tweaks, but tbh we need confidence to just score imo.
I just cant see where we will get a goal from with this side.
All too similar this season, invested heavily in players good on the ball but none who can create, finish or defend.
Can see another sucker punch more than us scoring 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.