Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grealish has never really fit in here. We need someone creative in the middle, it should be him, but it's not.

As much as I like him, he's not capable of making the difference where it matters.

My stream is about four minutes behind. That was fucking awful.
We're playing well, we're playing well. It will come, it will come. - Good old happy-clappies.
Do me a favour and tell me which bit of playing well excludes scoring? We've posed minimal threat against a poor side. Ooh, but they only just got beat by Arsenal so they must be great.

Some of yhe best football we've played all season, just very little intent on scoring, so many shooting opportunities where we completely ignore the chance to shoot, can't fucking score if we don't shoot.

Grealish has been completely counter-productive to this game, every other player is moving the ball quickly 1-2 touch and we look like maybe breaking through then it comes to grealish who does the opposite and allows them back into shape and the entire build up is instantly dead.

Get Bobb on for grealish at halftime and I think we still win this.
Defo give Bob ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.