Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN. THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY, COME ON CITY. SHOW 'EM LADS, SHOW E'M ALL. Time to show the Southern Softies what we’re made of, time to get back on track lads. Show ‘em. Especially any Southern Softies still lurking. Especially the biased, brainless, skewed, prejudiced so and sos in the media. But most especially the Specsavers needing, distorted brained fools and red shirt favouring (allegedly) officials who are still trying to beat us down.
THINK AGAIN CLOWNS, WE'RE MANCHESTER CITY THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD. It won't work, we're tough NORTHERNERS!!!

@jimharri I tried to be good and not shout but there are some things I have to shout out. Sorry. :-)

Good start with more one-touch passing than has been seen in ages- might need to be to avoid a clattering from behind.

I wouldn't be singing about United tbf
I may be wrong in saying this but it feels like it’s been a common theme in recent years. Singing songs that have nothing to do with the game.

It’s a great song, don’t get me wrong but it just feels meh at this point especially as the lads are playing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.