Match Thread | Luton vs Man City (10/12/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last minute apart very good first half, but I could not see how we were going to score 1 never mind 2!

Barkley does the only decent thing he's done on a football pitch in years. typical City.
Apart from that we've looked good. A better final pass and we'll turn this around.

I thought we played quite well that half. Moved the ball between the lines well. Problem is there's nothing much to aim for up top. Alvarez doesn't have the space to get in behind nor the height and physicality to challenge for balls in the box. I'd be tempted to push Rodri a little further forward as he and Foden seem like most creative and our best bet of a goal.

Walker and Alvarez not really got involved enough. Most others have done well. Not much on the bench to change things. Maybe Akanji for Walker or go 3 at the back and bring Nunes on.

I think if we continue to play the same way, we will get opportunities and should still win this.

Never seen a winger with as little attacking intent as Grealish, even the drunken carthorse overlapping him has more desire to attack. Every promising attack has ended with him taking too long to do nothing, I've no idea what anyone sees in him.

Meanwhile Walker looks completely done, we should have just let him go in the summer as he offers absolutely nothing anymore.

Less said about Alavarez the better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.