Match Thread | Man City v Hull (31/08/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Proelia said:
Such shite talk on this forum aguero had a fine game its no coincidence that we played better when dzonkey was took off
He was non-existent!

Except for contributing to negredos goal and is able to control the ball unlike dzonkey who it bounces a mile off

AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:
Such shite talk on this forum aguero had a fine game its no coincidence that we played better when dzonkey was took off

Only killed a potential goal on a counter attack.. hogged the ball that was just the 2nd half. He deff played better lol.

Oh just bore off captain save a Dzeko

Your not even Bosnian, is he your Husband or something

We are just waiting to click into place.
Negredo is pure class as is Nasty. Honourable mentions to Navas and Kolarov.
I thought Huddlestone was immense for them and I hate to say it but Lescott can't pass a ball for toffee.
Well done City and thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat for 90 minutes!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
AntiUnited said:
Proelia said:

Only killed a potential goal on a counter attack.. hogged the ball that was just the 2nd half. He deff played better lol.

Oh just bore off captain save a Dzeko

Your not even Bosnian, is he your Husband or something

No. hes a world class striker that gets slated relentlessly for no reason while kun gets away with murder. simple really. dzeko scores for fun for the national side obviously hes shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.