Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (10/08/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Using a stream from shadys blog and there are lots of voices all talking at the same time grrr

Have you got 2 streams open at once?
Either that or one's in her head

Pellegrini just said we've signed Mangala... okay that's kind of official, shitty interviewer didn't press the question though.

BlueBearBoots said:
Using a stream from shadys blog and there are lots of voices all talking at the same time grrr

Make sure you're running adblock and pop up stoppers if you use a stream.

bluemoon98 said:
Anyone know any streams which support e ipad to watch the match? Its all i have here in France D:

this taken from my blog page ;p

Flash Streams
Most of these links utilise flash streams. Anyone with a device that doesn't support flash player (IPAD & Android), can download the PUFFIN BROWSER trial free from their app store. Puffin browser currently supports flash player.
Alternatively, you can purchase either photon flash player plugin or skyfire web browser from your app store.

karen7 said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Have you got 2 streams open at once?

Sorted it not going to tell you what it was I'm a feckin idiot lol

C'mon blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.