Match Thread | Man City Vs Arsenal (14/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MENTAL.......oh and crouchiniho just to prove we don't discriminate between north London clubs we scored 6
against these cunts as well

jimharri said:
Not sure why they didn't give the penalty to Fern for his hat trick? There was nothing resting on the penalty being scored.

Tomorrow's headlines?

''The joy of six''!!!!
Arsenal robbed,, More like it.
Well done blue boys, this week keeps getting better

We were far too good for them.

Relying on the offside trap is costing us a bit, but when you can score six against the league leaders with the best defense in the league, who cares?

What a game!!!! Great stuff from both sides! but we just roasted the Arse in the 2nd half, it could've been 10 in the end, 2 attacking sides, the immovable object vs the impossible force, a team scoring for fun, and one of the tightest defences, something had to give, and credit to MP for bringing Navas on and going for the jugular, our fitness and desire to score as many as possible, literally swamped Arsenal!
Only downside was Pants looked a bit shakey at times, I think MP is just waiting for the right time to bring Hart back.
Another plus point, Fernandinho! What a star.....<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:58 pm --<br /><br />How long in Arsens interview does he a) mention off-side decisions b) European trip c) referee decisions going against them?

oman0115 said:
Michael Owen's voice sickens me, horrible little rat!

Just been down a pub in Headingley, leeds, surrounded by, well, not City fans put it that way, who cheered everytime the Arse scored, but even above the din, I could hear that little traitor shitbag's bitterness, what a rotten fucking wanker he is.

Get in City, showed them plastic fucking southern rags what for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.