Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal (28/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know they’re shite & down to ten, but it’s pleasing to see us switch it up & not just go down one side, we’ve had acres in the middle of the pitch & punished em, loving Bernies role & performance also

Grealish has made an instant impact in a great Manchester City side, I can’t think of another Pep signing that integrated into his intricate system so well. Even Dias took a game to find his feet, normally a new signing takes a sufficiently large chunk of a season to do so, FFS took about 2 seasons!

See how many times camelgob mentions his wank fantasy at HT.

"Arsenal are poor. Ronaldo would have scored 6 and city have struggled to score 3..."
hi.gif

I think that any coach worth their salt who was an assistant wouldn't turn down that offer. I've no ill will towards the lad, I hope he comes back onto our staff when he inevitably gets the sack. He had a great effect on Sterling and some others.
The only thing he did wrong was going to Arsenal in the situation they’re in at the moment. Their only decent players are kids, no decent defenders, no leadership, and the most over-entitled fans in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.