Match Thread | Man City vs Arsenal - FA Community (06/08/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I managed to fold all my washing that I took after the washing line before kick off, maybe I'll put it all away in the 2nd half.
Not the most engaging in truth was it. Typical charity shield game really. A couple of good efforts from Rodders, a couple of good saves from Ortega.
Arteta is a moody fucker isn't he, him losing his head at such petty things hardly helped them last season.

anyway, overreaction or not, color me in the "Please please please replace mahrez" camp because I really don't think having 2 cut-back wingers on both wings is the best we can do. someone needs to run at the fullback.

It's a friendly, the result is not important.

We bossed the first 30mins, then Arsenal came back into it. I think Foden needs to come on and sit behind Haaland, any loose balls there are being picked up by Arsenal for a quick transition and we look light in that forward centre area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.