Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

This whole season has had a bad feeling to it, everything is conspiring to make those scouse twats win the lot.

Knew we’d fuck it up today, hence the amount of money I bet. Still no consolation though.

Throw everything at them second half, nothing to lose now. If we don’t win this I need to avoid all football until next season.

Go again with Haaland next season, and never ever again bloody Fernandinho in defence!

Terrible, and i love Pep, but what team selection is this? Dinho at CB when physically he is unfortunately done? Stones at RB? Stones at RB limits our offensive play.. I dont understand Pep sometimes

John Stones is a centre half not a right back. What the f*ck us wrong With Pep?
Pep thinks hes so clever. This slow paceless shite always lands us in trouble. Cancelo is a disgrace of a footballer, the way he let cash in was criminal and he seen him plenty early enough.
Mahrez got a chance to redeem himself and in 45 mins he has stunk the place out.

Cancelo getting on my tits.
unsurprisingly all over the place at the back.
But more alarmingly lack of energy in the rest of the team. Looked so nervous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.