Match Thread | Man City vs At. Madrid (05/04/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re much better than many give them credit; it’s just that they are drilled to play in one particular way.

Beautiful city, Madrid, and lovely weather, but I can’t for the life of me understand why a top player would ever want to play for them. It’s not enjoyable to watch and can’t be enjoyable to play.

Horrible team to play against.
They know gamesmanship inside out.
Simeone is a Cnut.
Ten men behind the ball, but they are extremely organised and all know their jobs. And they have a very good keeper.

This is going to be tough.
Could do with a bit of luck.

Not creating much, but at least we are controlling the game and making sure to kill every attempt to counter (so far). If this is how the two games will play out we will likely win in the end.

I’m just not sure where a goal is coming from. Not really getting close & passing is going a stray now. Poor Rodri again

Struggling to string any meaningful passes together at the moment...Silva now having to drop deeper to get involved in the game. Having to rely on Stones for making the important pass into their box at the moment, is he the right player to be doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.