Match Thread | Man City vs Barcelona (18/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mat said:
even if it was only a FK given he'd be red carded.

This is why he shouldn't have attempted to tackle him, he knew he would get sent off.

Maybe Hart could have saved it? We still would have 11 men on the pitch...

Pissed off, hope we can keep it at 1 and we are still in the tie at least.

And of course now that we're losing, Manuel decides we should play to our strengths. Bonkers decision. This team that is currently on the field should've started, along with Jovetic. We never played our game.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
If i was Nasri i would be fucking pissed. Looked the best player all season and somehow Navas who only offers speed gets ahead of him. It's farcical.

I can understand why Navas started ahead, mainly down to the fact Nasri's only just come back from injury.

I'd be more pissed if I was Lescott, played quality against Chelsea and then back to the bench for Demichellis who looks to have cost us to the game, if not the chance to get through to the next round.

Listen, what ever happens now tonight we are playing one of the best 2 teams in the world, who are at full strength and we are not. They have developed their style of play for years and we are at the beginning of ours, with all our younger teams now playing the same way.
For 55 minutes we gave as good as we got and I am very proud of the team tonight that we matched them in a competitive game and its taken a few calls against us with the non foul and penalty to give them a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.