Match Thread | Man City vs Barcelona (18/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACMilan said:
ACMilan said:
mardon85 said:
Ref is a shit house!

You're playing Barcelona. In CL

prepare yourself for conceding a god awful penalty - it's written in the UEFA rulebook

What did I tell you? What did I say??

Milan's been burned enough by Barca in knockouts to know ALLLLLL about this bullshit they get called for them every single game.

That tackle, while a red, was outside the box.

Yes was 100% a red but indeed outside the box no foul given to Navas. It's like he's waiting for us to slip up..

Don't blame the ref. Wasn't a foul on Navas, def pen and def red card. Just incredibly frustrating that that was their first real chance, and now they'll probably get a couple more now.

Lescott had a fantastic match vs Chelsea, and starting this old Demichelis, Pellegrini surely loves him more than anyone but WHY?:(

Fuck sake so angry. What the fuck was MDM thinking. He had lost his man he should have left it to the keeper to see if he could save the shot not hack him down from behind.

What MP sees in MDM i have no idea. Fucking horrible, shouldnt be playing for Fulham let alone us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.