Match Thread | Man City vs Barcelona (18/02/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a feeling the ref wont be any better in the second leg. It's camp nou we are talking about.

Again, phenomenally poor referee in terms of consistency and allowing the flow f the game. No discretion and awful balance between what he allows either side, which means he opens himself up to claims of bias. Which means he's stupid, incompetent or not even good at cheating properly.

homerdog said:
RyanP3609 said:
"Good break for Manchester City...."

Utter shite commentating!

Our second goal against Chelsea was clearly onside, but both those fuckwits were quick to claim it was offside! Townsend is just clueless!

It's utter rubbish, they talk drivel. Townsend is annoying me more than Clive Tyldesley today for some reason.

U'd have thought this being a BRITISH channel they'd get behind the BRITISH team, maybe that's just me. Added to the fact we're the underdog (as we're down to 10 men)

First positive I've heard from Townsend now, some 89mins into the game.

There are some clear examples tonight of why we're not quite top notch. But we're not light years behind and should take heart. Not out of it yet .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.