Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (23/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brilliant from Kev, and absolutely perfect start for Haaland. Grealish is looking a bit of a monster in the little I’ve seen from him in these two games though. He seems like he’s gained a yard of pace.

As if we signed Haaland. Dreamland!

Hopefully the game restarts soon enough and we see it through without more breaks

As much as I want to see this game, I’m not sure I can be bothered staying awake through the night to watch some stop-start game

FYI...although it's suspended at the mo, I've been watching on YouTube on a page owned by someone called 'Mia san bier'.

It's a bloke sat in his bedroom with his baseball cap on backwards.

He just looks like so dangerous, he's after everything, movement is fantastic and he's so keen to get into positions.
He is pointing for a ball so much time, it is amazing to see those runs are actually possible..Our team has to quickly learn his capabilities..it feels like the team is used to playing with someone who does not make those runs.

Ok, that was good control from Jack. That ball from Kev had some fizz on it. Great weight of pass from Jack as well. Lovely stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.