Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (23/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't work for me on either unfortunately
That’s a shame. I know people go on about it but I feel it’s one of the few things I feel it’s ok to keep banging on about it because it’s not great.

I find it unfathomable sometimes that a club of its magnitude can’t get it right. Yes nothing is perfect but it’s not something I’d ever recommend to people but I’m football mad and stupid so I’m paying for it.

How come BM can stream it free on youtube, yet City fans have to pay for City+ and it doesn't work ?
Same reason why Sanjid who lives in a tree with sun all year round, fishing every day can get footy from these games for next to fuckall. Yet we with alcoholic, wife beating relatives, owing like fuck, with pissing rain and eating plastic shit everyday have to pay through the roof.

Basically, we are shit at rioting :p

Well I cannot see anything. It keeps telling me to log into City+ and when I try it just asks me again. Bloody shambles!

I am having to watch a German language feed with suitably Germanic Musak playing during the delays. I am getting worried that, being in Wisconsin, they might be persuaded to invade Poland out of boredom?
Oh heck I’m sorry I didn’t mean to sound as if I was boasting. I have had a subscription for 2 years and these 2 pre season matches ar3 the first time I’ve used it. Sorry. I’m using it on my iPad but was using it, before kick off, on my iPhone.
Does that make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.