Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (23/07/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3Sc9ET2.gif

Players coming out now. 15 minute warm up then only play 40 minute halves and a 5 minute half time according to commentators

Maybe choose a couple of fully enclosed stadiums next time, like the US Bank in Minneapolis. At least in the summer the roof won't collapse under the weight of snow.

Alright, Nostradamus. I’m 7 pints in after a night out with friends, and tucking into a bottle of red wine now. My missus has planned a family walk tomorrow morning. Should I stay up in the hope this game will kick off again any time soon, and thus face being in the dog house all day tomorrow, or bin this now and try and salvage my relationship?
Stay of course, you have legs its not difficult to walk, no debate needed on this one.

I’m okay with them wanking over it. I don’t watch anything outside of actual matches for the most part. Stopped years ago.

I’ll be smiling and revelling in their tears when City win the league again.
Agree.

We'll do the business when required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.