Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (25/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
City playing wonderfully against a pressing style, keeping the ball at feet until surrounded then working it into space, admirable performance so far

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Andy Townsend... a football co-commentator who sits there regularly for England games, is more critical of a side that plays 10x the game than the England "Can't hold a ball for more than 10 seconds" national team.
His comments for the penalty were ludicrous.

Nice to hear Clive saying Mangala is having a good game. Always said Clive was a Blue at heart.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Good 'ole Clive very quick to point out that the result here means nothing.... we'll be talking about food prices at half time.

He said the goal difference means nothing. Which is correct.

shemnel said:
City playing wonderfully against a pressing style, keeping the ball at feet until surrounded then working it into space, admirable performance so far

the extra man really helps to always have something available, but this is the best we've looked against pressure in years, every player is supporting his tammates and running into space to make options

I admire Frank Lampard greatly.
If he could just stamp on Robben's f***** face I would probably adore him without restraint.

I'm worried that we need one more, that **** Robben is going to do something divey in the box and the ref will be eager to even it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.