Match Thread | Man City vs Bayern Munich (25/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damanino said:
Is this the moment where Pelle earns his money vs a team down to 10 men?

He didnt do much in last 4 CL game at half times, we only were 1-0 up anyway in once at HT and that was CSKA away game we only drew at the end.

He cant organize defending, its pretty clear. At this level defending well is key. We cant do that.

The mistakes these players are making will be having Pellegrini pulling his hair out. Basic, elementary mistakes. How far back is he supposed to go to teach them this crap? Basic passing? Receiving the ball?

I refuse to believe a lack of defensive coaching is leading us to concede goals like that. It's piss poor effort and concentration, nothing more.

TFC said:
Even if we do have to bow out, I just want to see these c**ts hammered.

Just want to go back to this quote from before our arses fell out. I JUST WANT TO SEE THE CUNTS HAMMERED AND WE WILL NEVER HAVE A BETTER CHANCE TO DO IT, BUT YOU HAD TO BE FUCKING USELESS DIDNT YOU CITY?

CUNTS.

We had better come out guns blazing ffs. 10 fucking men. cunts.

Need a captain, not a spokesman. The thickest twats on the planet, who puts aguero in a wall ffs, unbelievable Jeff.

Come on City! It's time to get behind the lads and believe! As long as we don't give anything else away for the next 15 minutes, they're going to tire and we'll get our chances. Even a 2-1 loss gives us a chance of qualifying (Bayern beat CSKA and we beat Roma), a draw gives us an even better chance, and if we can win, we can draw in Roma and still go through, as long as CSKA don't beat Bayern.

There's everything to play for - hope the crowd realizes this and that Pellegrini's reminding them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.