Match Thread | Man City vs Blackburn (15/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
proudbear said:
abu13 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Hopefully Sergio is left on the bench. No needed to put him on at this point.

This^^^^^^^^^

No reason to risk him, i wouldn't start him at weekend either.

Are you serious? yeah, lets not risk him for Chelsea either, or Barcelona. Hes FULLY fit aha.

I wouldn't him rest him for the weekend if he is fully fit, but I can't imagine he is today and so wouldn't put him on when we're 2-0 up and dominating. Put on Lopes and Huws later on.

br62 said:
Uber Blue said:
br62 said:
What scares me is the massive drop in quality when some of our top players are out......Fernandinho, Negredo and Navas apart.
People are always going on about our squad and how strong it is.......I wish it was so strong but in my view we have a lot of very average players including five who are playing tonight.......Lescott, Nastasic, Clichy, Richards and Garcia.

The thing is, we could well go on to win this 3-0. 3-0 at home with our second string, in shit conditions, would be taken by any team at the beginning of the match.

Not playing our fluid best isn't a 'massive drop in quality' to me, it's a team playing differently because we don't have our world class playmakers on the pitch.

I understand what you are saying about the end result but I still say that our squad is not that strong. The lack of quality in passing, creativity and a cutting edge is just so glaring.....I really hope we can find another top midfielder and defender to add to the squad.

We are having a stroll of a game no need for any thing ott

proudbear said:
abu13 said:
SebastianBlue said:
Hopefully Sergio is left on the bench. No needed to put him on at this point.

This^^^^^^^^^

Are you serious? yeah, lets not risk him for Chelsea either, or Barcelona. Hes FULLY fit aha.
I wouldn't start him on Saturday either. Our strikers are on fire. No need to rush him back. He can come on for final 20 mins.

Crescent said:
foetus said:
Gif anyone? Pudge? ;)

15-01-2014-GifNumber-73.gif
thank you

SebastianBlue said:
proudbear said:
abu13 said:
This^^^^^^^^^

I wouldn't him rest him for the weekend if he is fully fit, but I can't imagine he is today and so wouldn't put him on when we're 2-0 up and dominating. Put on Lopes and Huws later on.

Yeah fair enough today, but not starting him for Cardiff is just stupid.

pudge said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Blueband Brother said:
My thoughts exactly. Maybe he needs pastures new. Glad kolarov has stepped up as the main man.

Perhaps, Shaw in the summer and Clichy can finally be free but it is rather baffling, the steep deep in form from the title winning year.
I read Shaw in and Kolarov to Italy. I hope not.

The ideal move will be Shaw in, Clichy out. Kolarov is a man of immense character and great leadership skills. Pellegrini has noticed this and sneeked in a captaincy, here and there, any time he has a chance. He is now getting his opportunity to start (as Clichy has decided to go walk about) and he has acquiteed himself very well especially in attacking roles- nobody puts a better ball in the box than Kolarov in the squad and he is one of the best in the league in crossing. His defending has also improved.

I can say with confidence that Kolarov is going nowhere.

Mr. Aguia said:
Wouldn't mind Aguero getting a 10-15mn run out to get sharp.

Kolorov has changed the game since coming on.

I think he'd score one or two but I personally wouldn't put him on with the rain and Blackburn having nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.