Match Thread | Man City vs Blackpool (03/08/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sloppy from Dias for the penalty but I'm so glad it was him, if any other defender had been the guilty player, they'd be 40 pages demanding he was sold. Adoze having a good game but I don't think he's able to do that against decent Premier league defenders, Palmer looking silky get him a championship loan.

Very sloppy from Dias for the penalty but I'm so glad it was him, if any other defender had been the guilty player, they'd be 40 pages demanding he was sold. Adoze having a good game but I don't think he's able to do that against decent Premier league defenders, Palmer looking silky get him a championship loan.
80 pages if it was Mendy, plus 50 in the player performance thread.

Just wondering why the host on the app (who is presumably employed and paid by the Club) is unable to pronounce player’s names properly. Who are Gundergan and Canchello ?

Is is just me or is he really annoying ?

Palmer seems pretty decent. Anyone know if he'll be training with the 1st team this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.