Match Thread | Man City vs. Brentford (20/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its because we are piss easy to counter against. Liverrpool aren't. I'd sit back all day against us. Probably encourage a corner ir two tbf and fire it up the pitch. Im afraid we are a slow team and the game is about lightening pace and power now.

The game has obviously changed a lot since May last year.

Yes its because we are piss easy to counter against. Liverrpool aren't. I'd sit back all day against us. Probably encourage a corner ir two tbf and fire it up the pitch. Im afraid we are a slow team and the game is about lightening pace and power now.
They had three chances against Liverpool in the first similar to the ones against us this half.

So boring to watch, no injection of pace and passes just being rolled to each other.

We moan that teams play 11 men behind the ball, but we literally do everything we can to ensure they get chance to get all their men back with the speed of our play.

Could be a struggle this 2nd half and tbh it wouldn't surprise me if they knicked a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.