Match Thread | Man City vs. Celtic (24/07/24 @ 00:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commentator is really doing my fucking tit's in. He's just wrong on so much. Firstly, he's called Ndala, susoho for the entire second half, hasn't once got his name right, at one point he said susoho played a pass from essentially right back to Doyle at lcb who then played the ball to the left wing for susoho! Then he said ederson played all 4 games for Brazil in the Copa America, didn't even fucking go. And now he's said kdb is linking up with the squad in a day or two when he's supposedly not joining until after the tour. He doesn't even have the excuse of being American either. Easily the most incompetent commentator I've ever heard.

Commentator is really doing my fucking tit's in. He's just wrong on so much. Firstly, he's called Ndala, susoho for the entire second half, hasn't once got his name right, at one point he said susoho played a pass from essentially right back to Doyle at lcb who then played the ball to the left wing for susoho! Then he said ederson played all 4 games for Brazil in the Copa America, didn't even fucking go. And now he's said kdb is linking up with the squad in a day or two when he's supposedly not joining until after the tour. He doesn't even have the excuse of being American either. Easily the most incompetent commentator I've ever heard.
And he is still referring to Ndala as Susoho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.