Match Thread | Man City vs. Chelsea (03/08/24 @ 22:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard City took too long at a corner and now the Etihad is going to be demolished in punishment.

Lads I'm not watching this but I can see the scoreline. In your view is it a case of City being great or Chelsea looking crap. Or a mix of the 2? I say this because I'm looking at the line-ups and Chelsea are far closer to a proper PL starting XI than City are (Phillips at CB?!!?).
Chelsea are shocking

Lads I'm not watching this but I can see the scoreline. In your view is it a case of City being great or Chelsea looking crap. Or a mix of the 2? I say this because I'm looking at the line-ups and Chelsea are far closer to a proper PL starting XI than City are (Phillips at CB?!!?).
City doing really well with the youth team. Nearly a full senior team for that lot.

A bit of both Chelsea look poor and disjointed at times City look more like a team considering the lineup..

Not how I took it mate. I took it as he can’t play in the position we need him to play.
Can’t see him getting a proper game as a defender when we have players like LaPorte leaving because they can’t get in the team.
Anyway, it’s all just a guessing game from both of us. I personally believe he’s only playing now because Ake, Stones, Akanji and Dias are unavailable and he’ll be gone. Probably out on loan again with us paying part of his wages.

Yeah, very possible, but he gets 90mins when he could have been subbed.

Which says a lot as Guardiola's not sentimental, one bit.

We shall see, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.