Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (08/01/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Micah’s outfit.

When you’re doing footy commentary at 5 and playing in your post bop jazz ensemble at 6.

288375fe43f4edde31f52e9a60fff514.dng
Need to make sure my missus doesn’t see this.

Kind of liking these hard draws early on in the domestic cups, it knocks out the big teams early and if you lose it’s not the end of the world. Bring on Arsenal.
.. and if we reach the later stages, we won't have to play them between the CL semi-finals

After the first ten minutes I was thinking it would be another one of those nights but that half ended up not too bad. Rodri Akanji and Mahrez playing really well. Palmer and Gomez look to me as though they are trying too hard and it just isn’t working for them.

Phillips for Rodri please Pep.

Question
If Alvarez had taken the slight chance he had whilst the VAR check was ongoing, and scored, would we also have been given the penalty awarded after the check was complete?
We should be, given the handball and Alvarez’s chance were completely separate phases, but we wouldn’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.