Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (08/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sergio is a legend, but he's two goals behind Rooney and does that. At 2-0 it would have been a long way back but that will lift them. You sometimes have to wonder what goes on in their heads sometimes, Pep will fucking muller him in the dressing room and rightly so.

Kun will always be a Legend.

But fuck me we are only 1-0 up not 4-0 up,no need for that shit.

Now he looks a bit silly.

What the fucking hell was that penalty all about?

We’ve been poor, they’ve been about as good. Neither team have got any creative midfielders on the pitch and it’s showing.

Poor game of football.

But we’re winning so I’ll take it so far.

Come out, fired up, put the game to bed. Think apart from a couple of spells we've been far the better team. Sergio to get the second. Happy days

Why Sergio, why???? Could have just sealed the title and you pick now to try and do that. You don't do that when you're about to crown your legendary status. Peps going to take him off first for that and it's hard to argue against it.

As for the game, it's an experimental system with a B side against a top 4 team, there's obviously major flaws in it but it's going really well overall. Cancelo been about as casual as that penalty all game, sterling needs to learn to control the ball and Torres needs to learn to stop making headless chicken runs he can't possibly receive the ball and get himself involved. Everyone else doing well enough.

I don’t think it’s ‘disrespectful’ but you only do that when you’re on form and far in the lead.

Football is still about entertainment. That was uhhh...entertaining to say the least but at that point, he should be trying to smash the net hard and low. Mendy was diving the wrong way anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.