Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (21/09/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we are playing well but there seems something missing and I can't put my finger in what it is.

I presume this is not the case but nobody looks happy with anybody else out there. Lots of glares, pointing where the ball should have gone and shrugging of shoulders.

Maybe we are just a good battering of somebody away from clicking

hertsblue said:
stony said:
Dean is fucking itching to send a City player off. Some seriously soft yellows dished out.

Most weeks this happens. 9 fouls and 4 yellows. So a yellow per 2 fouls. Crazy
He's been way too zealous. I saw probably 1 yellow card and that was Silvas on Willian when he was breaking.

Well though we have played, I still don't think the 2 up front is great. Would be much happier with Silva behind a striker. He's wasted out wide, chasing back etc.

The trouble is we can't sub Edin as Kun could always get injured. Think we are in a corner on this one. Milner adding some bite. But I would like Navas on.

Can see somebody getting sent off in the next half.Also please do someting productive with the corners city.Silva is anonymous,even when he has the ball doing nothing worthy of it,pretty much boring game till now.Yaya does look up for it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.