Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (21/09/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini has lost it if he thinks Lampard is going to put a shift in here.

There's alot of passing sideways going on here aswell.

Zaba's first yellow was soft. Not much in the second either. But if you're going to call it tight then we are owed 3 pens

blueinsa said:
nono said:
It was a clear yellow for Zabaleta. I don't know what you are complaining about. Against the run of play, but that's football for you.

The first yellow fucking wasn't though and how many tackles have Chelsea got away with?

Week in week out we dominate games and possession yet pick up more fouls and cards than the opposition.

How many penalties are we going to be turned down this season ffs?

Fucking scripted shite that's what it is.

Neither of them were yellows. A fucking scandalous decision

Blue Haze said:
bobmcfc said:
Think they've decided where they want the league to go this season

I'm writing the rest off and canceling my cable sports package. What's the point? The league can only go one place now.
It's like Liverpool last season getting loads of help and decisions and we have fight 10 times as hard for the wins. You see our players booked for things Chelsea players don't

nono said:
It was a clear yellow for Zabaleta. I don't know what you are complaining about. Against the run of play, but that's football for you.

Very unprofessional of Zabs. They must've talked about Costa's temper before the game. Let Costa make a fool of himself. Probably cost us the game. Some of it falls on Pellers He should know by now Zabs is a liability.

Crap game because of Dean, but great performance by Mangala and happy to see him settled in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.