Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea (23/11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence needs to be more confident and hold the line further up, otherwise every time Rodri goes forward to press with the attackers, we leave acres of space to be exploited.

It's only November keep up
it's November and we have been looking flat for long time. it won't be long we will find ourselves in top 4 battle. motivation is missing cutting edge is missing and individual mistakes are increasing

We have no defence. Until we address this we are going to keep getting carved open

Lose today and we're not in the title race. Leicester, Chelsea and the cheaters are way more functioning teams than the shambles we are at the minute
I know mate, I posted that earlier and it was.pointed out to me by the bluemoon top football pundit that it was only November, so it was said tongue in cheek

Dinho in midfield and Otamendi at CB makes more sense than what Pep has been forcing these last weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.