Match Thread | Man City vs Chelsea Champs League Final (29/05/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many people out of their normal position and it’s hurting us a lot.

We need to have a major rethink because we are not able to play our normal game, never seen Foden, KDB and Mahrez have so little of the ball.

We need a fucking big turn around in system and mentality here.

COME ON TO FUCK CITY, let’s have our team second half. Play like your fucking life depends on it.

would have been nice if the score was 0-0.. but i guess we got what we deserved

Is it actually fucking surprising that playing Sterling, who loses the ball more than anyone else and playing no defensive midfielder to stop the counters, would result in this shambles? I mean, seriously, is it? This is the most depressed football has ever made me. It’s literally football suicide out there. It’s the hope that kills you. The hope that by getting this far without fucking up the team, Pep might have learnt something. But no.
You know, I've hated Sterling this season - but I actually think he's our most dangerous player. The problem is that we haven't got anyone knitting the midfield together from the back. And that's a selection problem.

BUT

We're only 1-0 down.

Gifting them far too many chances through our own mistakes and far too much space but that's the drawback of playing with such a high line.

Neither team creating much outside of counters which suits Chelsea more, we need to change the dynamic of the game and fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.