Match Thread | Man City vs. Chelsea FA Cup (20/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have played a dozen more games than the Chavs this season and it is showing today they look fresher , some of our control and first touches have been poor , final ball again just not there . Not gonna get into individual name calling will leave that to the other empty heads on here. ,we just need a spark or one piece of genius from our top class footballers and this will be over.We get our noses in front and the Chavs will have to really go for it and will leave themselves wide open.

Given the circumstances, very happy to get to halftime with things as they are.

Now Pep has time to make the necessary tweaks and changes to get us playing more fluidly and decisively, and we can come back out in the second half and impose ourselves more.

Quite a few look dead on their feet, which was to be expected. I think Pep wanted to give a couple a chance to respond to Wednesday but they just don’t have the energy, so expect subs to come early.

Akanji, Grealish, and Foden best players for me.

I think we’ll go on to win 2-0.

In Pep (and the players) we trust.

We desperately need to use all 5 changes and get some fresh legs out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.