Match Thread | Man City vs. Chelsea FA Cup (20/04/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous that we are playing so soon again.

We look tired in legs and mind. Really proud of the lads but this game reflects others in important game.

Lot of effort but no spark. And also no luck.

I fear the worst

PX5DSfS.jpeg

0-0 at HT can be two good teams cancelling each other out. Not today, two poor teams doing next to nothing.

We look absolutely fucked.

Stones might currently be the slowest thing on earth, on two legs. He’s either injured, or can’t be fucked. I don’t like either.

Walker looks likes he’s never kicked a ball before.

If Bernardo fancies bothering his arse at any point, it would be useful.

Grealish has been the only one that’s been anything like good enough.

I know we are tired after midweek but maybe if we are THAT tired, others should have started. I would have happily tossed this game off in favour of the league.

This is shite. Half way up 113, behind the goal. Area was pretty much sold out in the 3 FA cup games criteria. And yet it's full of half a d half scarves. Asked the guy in front of me how he got his tickets and he said he bought em on live football tickets, sold by a season ticket holder. What the fucks that about. Such a diluted atmosphere today.

Bobb couldn’t possibly half done less than Bernado did in that half.

Why he hasn’t played Bobb or Doku on the right is genuinely perplexing.
He‘s obviously gone for those who he thinks can give us some control (Bernardo, Grealish, Rodri, Stones etc.).
Not really working but I‘m sure that‘s the thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.