Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor first half, last 5 minutes the only time we really put them under any sort of severe pressure.

Fernandinho best on the pitch.

Dzeko offering nothing. Navas needing help down the right hand side.

come on city !!

palace have parked the bus....need to show how we have changed from last year....when we faced this a lot

EaglesFan said:
Pastor Kidney said:
stony said:
Dzeko you fucking cart horse

This all day long

Riiiight.

Standard scapegoat.....

Should he have done better there - yes (should've shot it with his left instead of trying to pull right)...but guess what - noone scores every time, that was the 2nd semi-serviceable pass to him the entire half...

But OK - I understand SOMEONE needs to be blamed for sub-par performance, so let's go with him (as usual)
Are you his mom?

!! :) and just yesterday some deluded where saying hey lets play youngster Pulis is parking not only the bus but China wall !! only creative players can open it

and Dzeko !! just wow

Dzeko is completely immobile.. irregardless of the service, watch Alvaro come on and do more in 5 minutes than Edin has contributed in the first half. He scores goals (like Hernandez) but he's simply not good enough for this team (just like Hernandez isnt good enough to start for United).

chesterbells said:
Pastor Kidney said:
stony said:
Dzeko you fucking cart horse

This all day long

FFS, who do you want us to play up front?
It's not his fault we're playing with 1 up front, and with Palace always putting 2 or 3 players within 4 yards of him, I think Aguero, Suarez etc wouldn't be finding it easy today.
The grief Edin gets on here is unreal.
Negredo, he can do things himself. Tbh I rather want Chamach than Dzeko atm because im so sick and tired of that piece of crap

This is 'Reading' all over again.

Utterly dominant, chance after chance, but no goal yet.

I dont think we need 2 DMs here so I'd take Garcia (who's been pretty good to be fair) off for Yaya or Nasri and I'd take Dzeko (who's been shit) off for Negredo.

We need to score early in this 2nd half in order to kill these bus parking cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.