Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (28/12/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
buckshot said:
teddykgb said:
Appreciating yaya a bit more right now. Fernandinho being played into pressure too often

And Zab too, they really miss his overlapping runs.

agreed. Boyata and Garcia offering nothing forward is going to make this more difficult

Talking about "moans and groans" from the crowd.
Proper **** is Trevor.

NO REASON (unless Negredo is hurt, which I do not know about) we should not be playing with TWO STRIKERS in this game.

You know they came to park the bus.,..4-5-1 counterproductive in such circumstance.

EaglesFan said:
NO REASON (unless Negredo is hurt, which I do not know about) we should not be playing with TWO STRIKERS in this game.

You know they came to park the bus.,..4-5-1 counterproductive in such circumstance.

We can always bring Negredo on if needed and play 2 up top. I think MP wanted to take it easy on Negredo after that slight foot issue.

EaglesFan said:

Kind of agree like.
Think it's just about giving Negredo a rest.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:22 pm --<br /><br />Nice feet edin
Unlucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.