Match Thread | Man City vs Crystal Palace (30/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes feel we have too many similar players. All like it to feet. Need runners…direct players as well to switch things up. Quite a few times, a player in the midfield would have the ball but there was no movement. I know the football now is more controlled but I didn’t feel the subs would make a difference.

Anyway, you win some, you lose some. Chin up Blues. Long and possibly frustrating season ahead

It’s hard to dribble against 4 or 5 men. More of our players would seem like dribblers if we didn’t have so much of the ball against teams who defend deep

I’d bring KDB off and put back three of Stones, Dias and Walker and move
To be honest we were getting back into the game until we bring on mahrez and sterling who looks like a pub league player. Either way bad performance too many players starting to lose form.
Interesting thing is Foden and Jesus busting their backsides back in defensive 3rd in the last few minutes. No sign of Raz or Mahrez on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.