Match Thread | Man City vs CSKA Moscow (05/11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, has the board got him by the balls on this 4-4-2 business? It's borderline madness this. It's as if he wants to be sacked.

stony said:
City Glory While Others Fade said:
stony said:
Exactly. How the fuck can you complain when you can't be arsed going yourself. There are some wankers on here.

Your a bit of a tosser too...calling fans pricks and wankers!!

Don't take this the wrong way but, go and suck a dogs arse you snot gobbling c**t.
I'm sure he will take that in the right spirit.
And then he will think about being offensive so early in his BM career.
I'm waiting until at least 23,000 before I point out anyone's shortcomings.
Apart from that one where I called everyone a c***.

RandomJ said:
MeatHunterrr said:
RandomJ said:
Exactly. Yes last year we scored a lot and won the title but teams have figured us out and it's the managers job to change things when you have been figured out but thats the kicker he doesn't a have a plan B. He's like those retarded British generals sending wave after wave into no mans land trying to break the German ranks it is never going to work.
SO lets sack managers every other year then. So next manager gets sack now in 2015, then 2017, then 2019. Hope fucking not. Don't want to become like Chelsea

So what we stick with Pellegrini for 2 more years, playing 4-4-2 every game without fail, continue to fail in the CL, continue to get dicked by teams who have figured out how to play against us just so we don't become like Chelsea (who have actually won the CL).
You have to remember that you cant win always in sports. Is it hard to understand. Sometimes it doesn't go your way. Sometimes it does. Players have to take some responsibility as well. You can have the best manager in the world, but if the application is missing, you are going to struggle.

The second half is when we see what the manager and players are made of.
Right now we are out, so we either go out fighting or we go out with the same half arsed performance we have so far in this competition.
COME ON CITY!

Clichy, I mean what the fuck, first thing any defensive player in nearly any field sport learns is don't pass across your own goal mouth. Navas, when we signed him I thought we finally had someone to give width and pace...once I saw him try to get to byline, rest of the time he's coming inside cluttering up the place

Petetheblu said:
Clichy has had a shocker, lacking concentration. Just wish pellers would find a better formation that suits the players we have.
Jovetic equally as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.