Match Thread | Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb (01/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelo has fantastic burst of pace, that's a quality really absent from City - shame he hasn't been able to really finish any of them yet. They looked good IMHO, just lacking a bit of luck in front of goal. A lot of wonderful link up play but my word Mendy has really regressed - is he carrying a knock? Just looks either out of shape or physically limited

We can run at people in the box, right? Why do we always have to usher the ball to the wings? The crosses are getting a little tiresome. Central positions for shots and diagonal balls into the box.

How many times has Mendy hit the first man fuck me. His only asset was crossing and he looks to have lost that..

Cancelo has fantastic burst of pace, that's a quality really absent from City - shame he hasn't been able to really finish any of them yet. They looked good IMHO, just lacking a bit of luck in front of goal. A lot of wonderful link up play but my word Mendy has really regressed - is he carrying a knock? Just looks either out of shape or physically limited
Lol... and Walker is a real slouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.