Match Thread | Man City vs Dinamo Zagreb (01/10/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are playing too much on the left. Let Mahrez and Cancelo get some touches.

Whatever was the instructions vis-a-vis Mahrez Pep should please Adjust it. Mahrez is getting lost in The middle and Cancelo isn't hugging the line. We are too narrow on the right and there is no Right side midfielder.

I know it should be Gundogan technically. But clearly we are playing with a base 2 with Silva at AM. And Silva stays Predominantly left of Center. It seems Mahrez was supposed be playing Right of Center. But it's not working.

Looking forward to the adjustment.

Genuinely perplexed at Mendy’s apparent difficulty playing with his back to the line and hitting a pass at 90 degrees infield.

The more I see that handball the more my blood boils with these bent bastards. There is no way we will be allowed to win this competition.
You have to ask yourself that don't you. If that happens when Madrid are chasing the earlier game, they'd go back five fuckin minutes to give that one.

VAR is not working. When you think about the penalty that was given against Otamendi last season, there is no consistancy.

This thread is mostly about one scapegoating a player he wants subbed by his fav player or someone defending his fav player. I guess it's a pubic forum ...
I think we should take off Ilkay...

For me.

Put me in Pep!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.